Call for Papers
Papers are classified into five categories: Technical / Application Papers, Research Papers, Case Studies, Conceptual Papers & General Review.
Papers are invited in the following proposed topics. However, any paper prepared around the conference theme is welcome.
- Uncertainty & Change Management
- Crisis Management & Emergency Preparedness
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Governance, Risk Management & Compliance
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Biomedical Science
- Immunology & Immunotherapy
- In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Resource Management
- Information and Communication Technology
- Cyber Security
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Customer Service
- Quality Management
- Environmental Management
- Reliability & Maintainability
- Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- Testing, Certification and Accreditation
- Other Business areas
Abstracts will be reviewed by ANQ organization of the author’s country or the SQI Technical Committee. Please submit online abstracts and full papers. Abstracts should be submitted no later than 31 May 2021, and full papers are required to be submitted no later than 31 July 2021.
The abstracts and full papers must be written in English and formatted according to ANQ guidelines which can be downloaded from the webpage.